Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Thoughts

This is one of the bears that likes to poke around the house.
So there are plenty of things that make me nervous, normal things. Like closed toilet lids, never know what you're gunna open that to, or creepy old Brazilian men at clubs, or people making a lot of sudden movements on planes, or loud noises in the woods at night. Perfectly understandable, right? Well, I love that Creedence Clearwater Revivial song "Lookin' Out My Backdoor" but let me tell you I'm not lookin at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawn, I'm looking at all the mean grizzly bears trying to eat me out the FRONT door. We open the door last night BAM bear right there. Oh hey buddy, um thanks for the heart attack please go away before I piss my pants thanks. Shouldn't need a pair of huggies to get out the door. Last night I watched two bears get into a small fight but it was pretty badass they were making CRAZY noises (yes Ashley, similar to me when I'm mad, though I did not see the salmon packing their suitcases telling their kids to hurry up and get the hell outta there). It was pretty sweet. So I go to wash my jeans (ahhhh one of my all time favorite pairs...) and the salmon gut smell will NOT come out. I might cry. I took a big whiff of them when they came out of the (second time) wash and BAM stunk like hell. Then, I go to eat some cherries and they TASTE like the nasty fish SMELL! Why is this happening to me? Seriously washing machine, just get the stink outta my good jeans, because I don't want to be bear bait for the rest of this trip. Anyways, that's all I need to go down the hill and there BETTER NOT be a bear out the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment