Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I HATE Bottom Fishing


Randys skate, looks like Uncle Bucks pancake
Excuse me for a few minutes, my angry side is about to thrash out. So we go bottom fishing for what feels like the millionth time yesterday because "there are lots of  big halibut here and we are going to catch you one" Bahaha... wronggg!! So there are no halibut in the sea meant for Molly to catch, Randy yes, Molly no. We fish for almost 2 hours... nothing, not even a hit. I hooked quite a few rocks, but (slight diversion) thank you Shaun T from Insanity for increasing my pants size and ass by 2 sizes but managing to give me good glutes muscles to literally squat jump and rip my jig free of every rock in the ocean- 100% success rate. So welcome to my head at around 8PM after fishing since 5 (the quotes are what I actually said): I'm so mad right now I'm going to kill someone.
Scott at least caught a cool looking thing.
I hate fishing I hate fish. These people are trying to trap me on this godforsaken boat forever so I can't go have fun and watch Batman with everyone else. "I'm going to punch a halibut straight in the face if you catch another one Randy" oh look pretty porpoises. You all suck you stupid porpoises, swimming having fun while I'm trapped in this bath toy "I want to punch one of those happy jolly porpoises straight in the mouth" oh wow, something just nibbled my line, too bad the asshole fish is never going to bite. Oh finally, I got a bite "I'm going to punch this fish straight in the face". I pull the fish up its a tiny little shitsville rockfish "wow Molly thats a rare rockfish".
Devilfish. I'm not kidding about being mad.
It's a devilfish is what it is. A little demon coming from the deep to laugh in my face and say "hehe I'm not a halibut you big fat sucker" I hate you stupid little rockfish. So I stomp it out. I mean, it's already dead sooo me smashing its face in with my boot doesn't make a difference in its horrible doom. I took it out of the barren ocean where it lives alone with a big fat ugly skate and some porpoises because as we all know, there are no halibut in the ocean. So I hook up another black rockfish. This guy is a little bigger, but still the devil and I still hate him because he's not a halibut.
My 2 stupid rockfish (thats not a real life smile)
So I beat this one with a metal rod. I'm done fishing, I give up, goodnight. I sit angrily on the boat the rest of the ride in covered with slime from garbage fish that I don't care about because they are not halibut. Thank you beer pong for washing my sorrows away once we got back. It was much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment