Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Excerpts from A Total Wuss.. 8AM

=me while writing this. nervous wreckkk
"I'm sitting in the boat waiting for Scott to come back from his morning meeting. I've got a pen in my hand writing, and a 12 guage shotgun in the other. I've got my eyes on 2 big Kodiak bears, one within 200 ft of me, the other 400 ft. Something about having two Kodiak pigs close to me makes me a little uneasy. I know they only care about salmon but jeez, the things could rip my face off in one swipe. Declaw, deteeth the suckers, I'm good to go, but obviously not. One of these bears is inching closer to me, it's swimming and fishing, but whatever I'm having a heart attack. I'm too afraid to move, but obviously have a gun in my hand and should be fine but just want to run up the hill screaming and crying like a baby, but duh the bears will eat me then because they will think I'm a dying animal, which by this point I basically am. Dear self, chill out." Slight diversion: Speaking of dying animal, there was a fox SCREAMING outside my window and boom I was having a bad dream about getting attacked by a bear (seriously, I've been shaking in my space boots for the past 24 hours over these puppies). Anyways, I was so nervous that I had to take my socks off (serious deal there). Anyways, "I'm literally dying here. Oh, Scott's back, thank god I'm safe. Call me a baby, call me maybe, whatever".

No comments:

Post a Comment