Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Other Pictures Because I Can

Duke, like the rest of us, after the holidays. Super fat, super tired.

The BEST Christmas pajamas ever. Okay, you can do anything in these. Run, jump, flip, play games, bake, ice skate (haven't tried ice skating yet).

Okay, so I know this picture makes you want a pair for sure. Built in butt flap? I know you're sold. They are called "Lazy Ones" you should probably buy one (or 10).

Early morning on Laurel Lake! Beautiful!

Pulling up a perch. Honestly, I just want a damn trout or salmon okay perch, go away.

Heyoooo pickle (I know it's actually a pickerel, but I call them pickles- why? Because I love the "I've got a pickle" song from Little Rascals and like to sing it when I catch one. I would say don't judge me, but if you've been reading this, you know I'm a unique person already)

Wait, Molly and Scott dress up? Rarely, but yes. Aren't we just so dang cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment